At One South, we like things to be simple, smart, and effective. So when we look at the mix of services for agents, we keep two basic goals in mind:
- Provide services that will promote maximum efficiency for agent, client, and brokerage alike.
- Ensure that those services are investments for our agents, rather than expenses.
The solution? A standard set of services that make our agents more effective and more efficient, while also providing access to the strategic services agents need in an ‘on-demand’ format.
The Standard Agent Package
We wanted to create the best and most universal package in the marketplace for our agents. Agents should be able to step into our firm and begin producing right away, without having to worry about managing their transactions or creating marketing materials.
Our Standard Agent Package for agents includes:
- Property brochures (see the PRINT section)
- E-Blasts for new listings, price changes, or open houses
- Our corporate ‘topic-specific’ print pieces (see the PRINT section)
- One South Client Guide
- Luxury Housing Guide
- Condo Guide
- Commercial Brochure
- One South Listing Presentation
- Advanced customizable roster pages for agents that may include listings, blogs, video, audio, samples of past work, etc (as requested)
- No charge for color copying and printing
- Broker paid E&O
- Full time managing broker for contract questions or other issues
Transaction Management & Coordination
In addition to providing an unparalleled standard package, One South believes in providing the most thorough transaction management process in the marketplace.
Our transaction coordination is ‘per transaction’ based and it is mandatory. The most productive agents in any real estate brokerage rely heavily on a team of transaction managers. As discussed in the transaction coordination section, employing a team of professionals to manage the transaction process helps our agents become more productive, improves customer experience drastically, and diminishes the risk to both agent and brokerage.
Our transaction management includes:
- MLS Management
- Contract tracking via an online management system that notices milestones or missing documentation
- Contract and addenda coordination and management with settlement service providers and lenders (we handle all paperwork)
- Regular communication with our team of contract managers
- Broker oversight
- Cloud based record keeping
Splits and Caps
While we are not willing to publish our exact financial model online, we will describe our splits as ‘extremely competitive,’ especially in light of the services that are included in our model.
When we did our research into the various options for agent/broker financial relationships, we found that a competitive initial split that modifies heavily in the agent’s favor after a reasonable company dollar contribution was the best of both worlds. Our model allows us to provide a high degree of service to both our new and seasoned agent pool while still encouraging them to reach higher production levels.
Our growth in agent count combined with high agent retention reinforces the fact that One South’s financial model is of great value within the Richmond brokerage community.
For details on One South splits, caps, and fees, please e-mail us or reach out to our Managing Broker, Laura Waite, at (804) 512 – 9620.